Friday, May 8, 2009

Ok so I am downstairs in the sleepy car and I am sound asleep in the back row all by myself and it is very dark, oh and I don't feel well. It is like an oaisis. Really like one because all of a sudden this jerky guy comes in sit across from...there are plenty of other open seats and he yanks open the curtains completely and just starts reading his paper. Never once even acknowledging me. Even though I practically jump out of my seat startled! Seriously! What the heck? Who does that crap? So totally rude! Wow I guess some people only care about themselves. I am so annoyed! oh well guess I really did not need the nap. He better be reading the los angeles time!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Did you read my blog. He's a man. That's the only explanation for the rude and self-centered behavior! momof2swg.blogspot.com you don't need a password anymore