Monday, December 28, 2009

Well it is like 8pm and I am heading my way home from a little happy hour fun with friends at work. The good thing about the location is it is literally across the street from the metro station. As I said my goodbyes I never thought that I maybe saying goodbye for the last time. Though I am not light I am getting wiped all over from the wind that is blowing through downtown LA. I feel like I am in Chicago again where you literally have to hug a building as you walk. I am blowing all over. The blue line is there when I get there which is great. Just as I warm up we pull into imperial/wilmington station and as I step out I am blown almost across the platform. I make it to the tap machine and I head upstairs. As I get up there the wind tunnel grabs me and tosses me around almost off the platform. Right now I type this as I huddle behind a sign on the platform so that I don't fly away. Best part about this is it is very cold , I am getting an earache and I have to pee. Where is my train?

No comments: