Monday, March 29, 2010

Random Thoughts...because I know you're reading this.

The ankle bone is called the Lateral Malleolus but I think Mandulabobula sounds better.

Why do people think that if they talk louder on a phone who's reception is going in and out you'll be able to hear them?

Why haven't the Amish started stalking me? Are they too good to play my game? Am I not interesting enough?

Why is it that people say you are what you eat? I mean I don't think I look like a vat of Nacho Cheese or a over grown sour gummy worm...do I?

When people say I'll talk to you later...when is later? I mean am I supposed to expect a call in an hour? The next day? Next month? Seriously, I have things to do so please be a bit more specific.

Why do you celebrate Easter or Christmas if you don't even believe in God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit? Yes of course all holidays have some part to them that are not religious...but these two have such a firm foundation in Christianity.

When you think about how you want to spend the rest of your life...am I included? Just wondering. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love u Terri

Terri said...

Thank You Anonymous! Keep reading :-)

Alicia said...

This was excellent! I've thought some of those same things!