Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cows and Trains???

Those two may not sound like they go together (I really did not think they did either) but to my surprise yesterday there was a cow on the train. Picture this sitting right across the aisle from me was male Asian cow ok a bull. Is that better? Well, no he was not a real bull but by the way he chewed his gum you'd think that he was a cow grazing in the fields. This guy was so gross. I even gave him the stare. Come on you know the one I am talking about. The one where you slightly turn your head and look out of the corner of your eyes at the person with your face saying "Seriously, do you have to do that?" It was pure torture. He sat there snapping, smacking and chewing his gum loudly for 45 mins. When he finally got off to leave I quietly said to myself "Finally, I thought he'd never leave." Here is the funny part the person next to me said " I know really." HAHAHA

Moral of the story, If you get "the look" from someone you must be doing something annoying so STOP IT.

No comments: