Thursday, January 27, 2011

You're a what???

So I am minding my own business waiting on the train platform for the greenline when this older man dressed in jeans and an old t-shirt gets up in the face of the guy in front of me and asks him a question that I can't hear and moves on. I of course think the worse, like he asked if he wanted to buy some pot. Lol. The same man walks to this other guy asks him a question then grabs the guys arms pulls them behind him and starts to search the guy. Another man about the same age as the man searching the kid is standing right there like he was the guys partner. People start staring when we finally see they are cops. Haha. All I can say is wow I would never had thought they were with the police. I feel a bit more secure about riding this thing especially since you never know who is watching you. The homeless looking man in front off you could turn around and flash a badge then give you a ticket for eating, drinking or riding without a ticket. Just FYI, it is not a real stretch though to think he was trying to sell weed, I've seen it before. In fact I am rarely surprised any more what people try to sell on the metro.

No comments: