Friday, July 31, 2009

I was running late today and so I had to run part of the way to the train. OMG I am out of shape. Well I got there just in time, but sweating like a pig! It was an uneventful trip. Ugg. Well as I was going up the elevator from the red line this lady and her little boy got on the escalator in front of me. Yes I rode the elevator...so sue me. Well the kid had the toes of his shoes curled up on the escalator step infront of him and all I could think was he is gonna get caught. Well he did. The toe of his left shoe got caught and he went down. The mom just looked down and yelled at him in spanish. The guy next to them just stared. I rushed down and yanked of his vans. He jumped up,was crying & so scared. So today I save a boy from being eaten by the elevator

No comments: