Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Elevators? Yes I am adding elevator stories to the blog.

But before I do that I have to mention that I an currently on the train listening to the conversation of two drag queens. Lol pretty darn funny, but you really have to be here to truly appreciate it.

On to elevators. Here is a little background:my current office building at the Times has 10 floors and I am on the 9th. Though there are days that I actually walk up or down the complete 9 floors, most days I take the elevator. It seems that I have become an elevator snob. Let me explain that. I have started to think that all elevators should work up and down like they do but they should not be able to only go up one or even two floors. Yes I realize that there are people in this world who are unable to walk up or downstairs, but those are not the people I will write about in this here blog.

Elevator post #1- the other day as I was on the elevator making my way down to the first floor, the elevator abruptly stopped at the 2nd floor where a very health looking man stepped on to ride the ONE SINGLE FLOOR DOWN. My only thought was REALLY? You waited longer for the elevator then it would have taken for you to walk down those what 10 maybe 12 stairs to the first floor. Bitter elevator rider party of one is here! Good times. Good times.

No comments: