Monday, February 7, 2011

Where the heck am I?

You just never know what your week has in store for you. I am currently on the green line and I have had to most amusing time. First I am witness to a near fight between some young black girl who thinks she's all bad talking crap about a man with only one eye. She us not trying to be quiet at all. Little did I know the man with one eye is sitting 5 rows back of me. It got very loud and the girl all of a sudden, though she was screaming was not so brave. Well this steaming match went on for two stops. When the man got off and the doors were safely closed she then started talking all kinds of crap. Funny how the doors closed and no way for her to get the crap beat out of her gets her some balls.
Once that girl and her friend leave at that next stop, this guy a few rows behind me starts talking all kinds of crap about the young man that was with the loud girl. I won't repeat his comments but let's just say he was extremely homophobic.
It is just so sad to me that people like that feel the need to speak. I realize there are times we all think mean thoughts about other people but do they have to be verbalized? Think before you speak. I guess that is too much to ask some people. I admit I am guilty of this as well. Ughh to be a better person takes hard work.

No comments: