Monday, June 22, 2009

WOW what a week

This week we mourn the death of Ed McMahon. I found out on the metro in the morning while I was reading my email. On the way home I listened to a few Culenary students talk about their classes. Today was wine class day. They said they were pretty buzzed. HAHA Then they sat around with other metro rides and talked about different foods and their origins. Why do people think that the stairs are a place to sit? Today there was also a Guy blowing nose next to me. Then gets us to leave and leaves behind all his snot rags. How gross is that? That is even more gross than the lady cutting her toenails.

On Tuesday I was watching two Deaf guys have a conversation. It was so animated. the were talking so fast. Almost as fast as my family speaks spanish. HAHA Then ther was a Guy freaked out on metro. He wants a train to go north. He has no idea where he is going. Seemed a bit off. He jumped off the subway and ran upstairs to the amtrak trains and then tried to get a ticket to santa barbara for like 5 bucks.

Wednesday: the metro door closes and some drunk tourist runs and trys to open the doors as we drive away. keeps pushing the button as he is running along. Um we are not stopping

Thursday: Wow Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson both in one day..so crazy!

Oh did I tell you that last week there were laker fans galore. They were taking all the seats. It was like a sea of yellow and purple.

No comments: