Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am sorry for not writing in a long time. The train has been quiet . Well yesterday was definitely a crazy one. This being my last official week on the amtrak...of course it had to go out with a bang. The AM train was a hour and half late. But I was not about to drive as I had did that on Wednesday and swear never to do that again. People who do that are crazy. Needless to say I stood there and talked to Roy the whole time. Roy and I became friends from the beginning of this journey. He told me that it was very great to meet me and he wished me well. I told him maybe i'd see him getting off in Irvine sometimes as I was getting on if I stayed there that night. Good news is that the train had a sleepy car because God know Wednesday was a very long day.

My last day on amtrak was pretty uneventful. Sadly there was no sleepy car. I found a seat and went to sleep. Then around Irvine a very loud dude got on the train. He was one of those people that their laugh and voice carry long distance and loudly. The next station a pretty nice looking guy sat next to me. We just slept. That night I left work to get on the 510 train and when I got there the train was delayed an hour and half. Well I made the best of it and worked at the bar in the train station. Well got to go out with a bang!

Metro stories to follow. Really will try to write more often.

No comments: