Monday, June 15, 2009

NEW - Last month

This happened last month-I guess I forgot to hit publish.

A disheveled lady just got on the train with two black garbage bags full of stuff. she was banging all the chairs as she walked by then her bag started vibrating...I thought it was her cell. She looked like she had one hell of a day. Then get this it was not her cell phone...it was her VIBRATORS! Seriously! She was like ooops my vibrators are going off, dont want anyone to know i do that. ok then she is starting to scare me. she just jumped up and is staring at me then was video taping me - CRAZY. Maybe I am being punked! Then she just moved. Here she comes again

I saw this young couple meet and get drunk together on the train. The girl rubbed her beer bottle with her lime and then lined it with salt. That way she can keep licking the bottle neck before she drinks...now that is not suggestive at ALL!

No comments: