Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Knocked out!

OUCH! Hello do you see me here.  Yesterday, as I was walking to the train a man ran me over trying to get on the train. When I say run me over I am not saying a slight hit I am saying a complete bulldoze almost falling on my ass plowing and KEPT GOING! 

Today, I am sitting on the train reading my book and BLAM!  This big black lady walking down the aisle smacks me with her duffel bag.  Not once but TWICE.  Not only did she just smack me and keep going twice she smelled so bad and it lingered on and on.

Tonight on the way home, this old man pulls his bike on the train.  He smacks me and my friend with his bike.  Then his bike breaks and his kick stand flys off and hits my friend in the leg.  Thank goodness it only grazed him not breaking the skin.

Wow the blue line is getting dangerous. LOL

No comments: