Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm not boring you are...

This week blazed by me and it seems a blur. I had to stayed in LA on Tuesday and Wednesday. Monday - nada. Tuesday - Nada. Wednesday - I thought that the lady sitting next to me was the mom of a friend. But she never talked to me so I never talked to her. HAHA Just kidding it turned out that it was not her. I finished my last book in ONE week! Record time! HAHA Today I started the book called "The Shack". I've had a lot of people say it was an amazing book and it really touched them. So stay tuned...I may have a book recommendation for you. Thursday - I got to go home and it was so nice to sleep in my own bed. Friday - I lugged an extra heavy bag to the station. I had to pack to go out for Denise's birthday. A long with the extra clothes, were gifts, and bears. I made it through the day almost like a breeze. Then at 4pm we ran into a snag at work. This admail that we need to go out by 5pm was not working. What ever could go wrong did. Well since I did not have my computer with me I had to rely on my blackberry. I was signed on to AIM and checking my email everytime it vibrated. All the while reading the last two chapters of my book. Then at around 6pm I turned into that girl you see driving or out at a restaurant with 2 cell phones! I hate those girls and now I was one. I felt so corporate. Texting on one phone and talking to the designer on the other phone. It was soooo LA. And so not me. :-) Oh well, the stupid thing got sent out and of course it did not go out completely correct. But by the time I sat down that Cowboy I did not care anymore. HAHA.

Ok so this weekend I learned that I am WAY to old to party two nights in a row. Do you know how sad that is for me to say. Not because I want to party like a rock star,but becacuse I dont want to be old. Then this morning on the train when I was getting ready for work and guess what kept coming out! The single gray hair that I have which I named Ray. Yeah Ray just did not want to step in line with the other curls on my head. NOOOOOOOOOO he wanted to show how nice and GRAY he is. Some of you might say how come you don't just pluck it? Well to tell you the truth I did pluck him once and he grew back in the same stupid spot. Some of you might ask why don't you just color your hair. Well I did do that a while back and let's just say that hair is as stuborn as the man he is named after. :-)

Today I slept with a really cute guy for and hour and half! You will only truly understand what i mean if you read my previous posts. And if you have not read my previous posts - WHY NOT? Stop right here and close this window and start off where you stopped reading. I'll wait. I'll just hang out here. Let me know when you're done.

No comments: