Monday, November 24, 2008

and all through a train not a creature was stiring

So we pulled into San Juan Capistrano and the whole entire train went BLACK. No air condition, no lights, no train noises. Only the most discussing sound of the man next to me EATING AN APPLE! So annoying! You know how much I hate people chewing. We have an air break leak. I'll never complain about how cold it gets in here...because it is HOT now.

So we all sat around talking about pies. Some lady in front of me was talking about the pies at costco and walmart. Then some other guy asked where he could get a Julian pie other than Julian. Wow, isn't this the most amazing conversations you've ever heard.

And God said let there be air conditioning...ok maybe he did not say that but I'm pretty happy to feel it up and running. We're moving again.

Remember that girl I told you about like the first week. The lady from Oceanside who asked me what I thought about prop 8. So I have seen her on the train a few times and today she is sitting like a row ahead of me and did not even want to sit with me. Hmmm now that is not very nice. Oh well, it just gives me more to write about.

I'm very hungry...anyone suprised? Ok my arm hurts and my computer is dying.

No comments: