Monday, February 9, 2009

Rain Rain go away...

not totally rain, just between 6:30 am and 6:50am then again around 8:50 am -9:15 am. Then have your fun all day long and then stop around 3:45 pm and again around 6:30pm. Ok? Thanks. Have I ever told you how not fun it is to wait for the train in the rain?


It is Monday morning and the bottom of my pants are wet and my feet are wet and I am cold. Brrr. Remind me when I am getting ready for my annual move (in a few months) that I don't want to move to any place cold or that has snow or more rain. No Chicago, no New York or really anything outside of California. Even though California is falling apart as we speak. But, I guess every state has it's problems. I guess being the 48 out 50 states in k-12 education is not too bad. Right? There are still 2 other states the suck more. But I digress...keep me here is never goes lower than 30. Ok thanks.

Tonight I met an older man and we talked about Facebook, virtual picture frames, the apple store (his daughter works there) our jobs and more. He was a very nice man. He was very sold on the virtual frame and he could have done a infomercial for them. HAHA. He even offered me a mint...but my mom always told me not to take food from strangers. I mean just because he ate one does not mean that the last one was safe. My mom always checked all of our candy after Halloween to be sure that none of them were poisonous. Right mom? I mean now I tell my nephews the same thing but I am lying to them I am really stealing the pieces that I want to eat. But my mom would never lie to me. Right mom? You really were checking them for small pin pricks. Or maybe he's like the Dread Pirate Roberts who has been working for the last several years to build up an immunity to the poison he was offering, even though he looked so nice. We can never know...so we have to say no thank you .

No comments: