Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Last week feel like so last year...

First of all can you tell a complete stranger to blow their nose like you would a child? Just wondering

Tuesday was one VERY CRAZY day on the rails...

On the blueline on the way to my parents house there was a man sitting next to the door and just listening to his music. Best part about it was that he was listening to a CD WALKMAN...not even an ipod or a zoon. When all of a sudden he started talking to his hands and making hand gestures like he was strangling someone. Then he just stopped. Then a few minutes later he started to look and yell at his hands like they were attacking each other. Then he was a robot...sounds and movements, all of it. He relaxes for a few minutes and then it happened. He pulls out (at least)350 ML bottle of Grand Marnier pops off the top and take a BIG swig. I so wanted to video tape the guy on my cell phone for you all but I just could not get myself to do it. He then says "Damn my ass is drunk!" LOL seriously...I'd never guess. He stops his cd, pulls out stacks of other cd cases from his pockets and pops a new one in. Jumps up and starts raping and dancing. Most words are absolute gibberish. Only thing I could understand clearly was "No mama I dont want to be a slave mama, that is why Jesus is white." Yep that is what is said...and I have no idea what is means.

But here is were things get absolutely just plain messed up. I hope off the blueline away from this crazy and hope onto the greenline. I make sure I sit so I can see everyone like always and things are quite. Then about one exit before I am to exit the train (yes I chose those words wisely) a man gets on the train. He looked a bit out of it, but many people do. He sits in a row to my right next to the door. Then he starts bobbing his head and slapping his "lap" with his hand. I giggle a bit and think to myself those must be some good tunes. I am ignoring him and reading my book when I figure it is time for me to get my stuff together. Why is this man looking at me? Weirdo. As I stand up to put my backpack on I happen to glance his way and OMG NO WAY! There is no way that what I think is happening is happening. So I go to grab my purse and stare out the windows opposite of him and YES my nightmare has come true. This man is not listening to music but having his way with himself! I did not want to see a big black penis today! NOPE. Well I did not care what the next exit was I was getting off...damnit and so was he. GROSS. Wow what a way to start my vacation.

Vegas- it was great. Fun. Tiresome. Wonderful. Fun. Lot of Beer. The rest stays in Vegas. But I do have to mention that the Donny and Marie show is AWESOME!!! I have pictures of the vacation if anyone wants to see them.

Friday...ugg I am tired. Another party tonight. Turns out to be VERY VERY wonderful. I could not have asked for better people to show up. Thanks to everyone for my birthday wishes and for all your love.

Oh I also found out that my homeless friend at work is an artist. She works mostly in graphite and water colors. I hope to see some of her work some day.

No comments: