Thursday, April 16, 2009

Did not sleep much today but go little cat naps. Well we just left fabulous Fullerton and I decided I should probably get up. Well actually the people behind me on family vacation decided I should get up. Yak yak yak. Then it happened after weeks of winning...my nemesis won! Nooo Oh remember the girl from october or november who asked me about prop 8 and we had a great talk then she'd never sit by me again? You don't! Whatever. Lol Her name is Whitney. Well she and I had a great convo on the way to the subway. She told me that last week she saw two ladies fighting on the subway. This morning I saw a man in suit running up elevator in his socks. Guessing late for court? He must be the key witness in a robbery. Lol get it? You will...wait for it...wait

No comments: