Thursday, April 2, 2009

Queen of the Amtrak

Over the last few weeks they have been really skimping on the sleepy car. We are maybe getting it once a week. Today we were all standing like normal waiting for the train and again no sleepy car. There was a group groan and we all said we wanted out car back. I even said that they need to put a sign on it that says monthly commuters only.

Yesterday we were standing around waiting for the train and I started mentioning about the people who I have not seen around in a while. Turns out a few of the ladies had been laid off. One was sick and took time off. Then this guy (a regular) said look at you...you're the queen of the Amtrak. LOL That day I met 3 more of the regulars that I now talk to every morning. Roy and I always arrive at the exact same time in the morning. No they are all older and married so don't ask.

I figured my loyal readers would like to see what my dressing room.



Today, them not having sleepy car over the last few days, was all made up with the best place ever. The sleepy car had a bottom level of seat with NO LIGHTS. It was like heaven. Look:

I slept in the very back row of the right side.

No comments: