Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It is a bit chilly this morning waiting for the train. John, Roy and I were hanging out talking about credit cards. We were discussing how th apr's are fluxuating and how it use to in the past years ago that if you missed a payment your card was shut down and you could not get another one until it was paid off and you cleared your credit. What happened to those days? I am just saying people would be more responsible with there money if that was how things still were. The credit companies and banks would not need bailing out if they were not just handing credit cards out like candy. I'm guilty of credit card abuse and would really have loved the lesson from the past, I would not be in the debt I am in now. I think that many people don't know care.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

The same people that abuse credit cards and continue to run up debt more times then not are the same ones that file for bankruptcy and then never feel the consequence of their irresponsibility. We have all run up credit cards. Some of us have dealt with the responsibility of being irresponsible, while others just look for a bailout, banks included!