Monday, April 6, 2009

one liners...you'll ponder at

The following happened to me in the last week:

Last week I say the blind literally leading the Blind

What you ever seen a grow man with tourette's, I just did. Well I am not sure, he might just be crazy and cussing for at the voices in his head.

Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one freezing on the train

So would you rather be Protestant and drink stinking grape juice or Catholic and get to drink Wine?

Do they call those little glasses we use for communion shot glasses?

Why would someone ride all the way from LA to SD with their nose smashed onto the window?

Do couple who fight in front of other people on metro think we are interested in their lives or am I famous and they know I write a blog and they want to be in it?

Do you think the singing solicitor (refer to prior posts) is really a starving artist, crazy lady or someone who just really likes christmas songs?

Do you think the older man that sits next to me a lot on the train knows he does it or I just happen to sit in his chair a lot?

Do you think a man with a scrunchy (circa the 80's)around his wrist is wishing he had more hair to wear it in or just thinks he is stylish?

Do you think that a just because a man can pee any where he wants that it is ok to walk to a corner of the station and piss is appropriate?

I can now update my blog from my cell phone...160 characters at a time. That should lead to come good post. LOL

No comments: