Tuesday, March 3, 2009

All in one day! really.

Did you know that you can arrange to have the train meet you right at the exit of the elevator? Yeah and there is no extra cost at all. It's like having your own really big limo and chauffeur. It pulls up and even opens the doors for you. Bad news is if the elevator door does not open quick enough it takes off without you! LOL Damn running late again, but I made it.

So today I found the BEST BEST BEST place on the train to sleep. Curtains were all closed, I lay back and get ready to sleep and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the man across the aisle opened his curtain. The in Oceanside this guy gets on and sites behind me and gets on his phone. He then proceeds to talk on he cell phone the whole entire way to Los Angeles and not just talk but yell! You know how you talk with someone who does not know English and you feel if you talk louder it will help them understand you better. Yeah like that the whole way there and my ipod just could not help quiet him...or I would have gone deaf. No sleep for the sleepy.

On a good note I WON today! What did I when you ask...really your are asking? Gosh you sure don't read my blog a lot. I beat my Nemesis to the dressing room! Whaaa haaa haa (that is my evil laugh). By the way that girl knows how to put the make up on well. She looks just like you and me without the make-up then she spends 30 minutes (just kidding I don't know how long) and she walks out a model.

Oh did I tell you that today 2 people closed the elevator on my face. Yeah they could see me but did it anyway. What has this world come too? We don't say HI to our neighbors anymore. We don't even know our neighbors. Gosh I remember when we were growing up and living in the house on Ramona that we had a neighbor like Wilson on home improvement. She used to make us zucchini bread and handed it to us over the wall. LOL. Now people just look at you smile and shut the elevator doors on you.

I saw a hottie on the subway. I even talked to him. He had one of those electric books. I asked him about it and we talked all the way to the street level. And then he walked out of my life.

No comments: