Friday, December 26, 2008

I know what a heartattack feels like!

On both Monday and Tuesday my sister drove me to the train station and picked me up. Isn't she nice!

Monday not much happened but after I got home we all went to see the new Adam Sandler movie. The Marine families were invited to a special presentation of the movie. All we had to do is show up in our jammies. So FUN. We all got dressed up in our PJ's, took a picture with Santa and watched a very cute movie. Oh I forgot to mention that KP was so tired in the morning when she took me that she just kept driving on the way home all the way until she got on the 805 and then woke up and was like what the heck, I missed my exit. Poor Baby. Today I saw the homeless lady that I have befriended outside my work and since I never have money on me I totally forgot to give her some. She understand and is so nice.

Tuesday again was a very quite day. So I had planned to take the 4:10 train home today instead of the 5:10 so that I could get some stuff done. So I turned of my computer at 3:30 plenty of enough time to walk to the train. The it happened, before I knew it my computer decided to install upstates! So I sat and sat and sat. Oh my body was cringing. I was going to throw the computer across the room. It was soooooooooo slow. I kept mumbling "hurry the @$##^%$# up." I dug my finger nails into the palm of my hands and I just waited. Finally with only 8 minutes until my train leaves I grabbed the computer shoved it into my bags and RAN! I grabbed some food for my friend and kept going. On the exit of the building I just started sprinting. I ran right up to my friend shoved the food into her hands and yelled back I can talk today I am sooooooooooo late! She yelled back thank you so much you're an angel I love you! Now it was uphill with a 20 lb back pack. I ran on my tippy toes thinking it would help my up the hill. Ok the last time I ran up a hill was probably college or high school. I get winded even walking up this hill. I kept running and by the middle of the hill I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest, my brain was going to explode, my throat feel like I was breathing glass. I made it to the subway and had a 3 minute breather. Yeah right like I was able to catch my breath. Now that I was at unions station I had 2.5 minutes to get up 3 flights of stairs and onto the train before the doors closed. I made it up the first one, still about to die. I made it 1/2 way up the second and then had to walk. My brian could not get the message to my legs anymore that they had to move. There was no oxygen coming in anymore. I made it up and solid ground for two seconds then up again another flight of stairs, jumped on to the train and almost collapsed. I huffed and puffed and tried to catch my breath when I realized that I still had one more set of steps to go up! I hobbled up and planted myself in the first seat I found. I then proceeded for the next 2 hours to catch my breath and stop breathing in glass. Or was that blood from my brain, who knows. I was rewarded for my excercise on the way home from the train...we had McDonalds! Ok I can't even tell you the last time I had McDonalds before that. I had the angus burger and it was yummy! I as kind of bummed by the sauce though...it was just mayo. I really think they could have dressed is up more with some sort of spices. That night was a night of crazy wrapping, packing and making Nacho not feel abandoned as he was about to be alone in the house for 2 days. Poor guy.

No comments: