Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who needs a cube mate when you have...

Well not a lot to talk about train wise so far this week. Tuesday I stayed home from work to get some personal things done. Wednesday I had the absolute best nap on the train on the way to work. I don't think I really feel asleep but the I was so rested when I hit Fullerton Station. Oh I forgot to tell you it seems that ALL if the trains now have the sleepy car. I'm so excited. I have managed to make it there at night to, but I don't sleep. There is a group of people that all sit together everyday in that car. They are pretty funny. They are the same people that I was stuck with the other day when the train's air break went out. Then it started...crunch crunch crunch! What do you think it was? Yep..AN APPLE. Don't get me wrong I love eating apples, but there is a time and a place for them. HAHA.

Today I have some more things to take care of and I worked from home and from my blackberry. I visited my last school and played with my girls. Josie and Emily loved seeing me so much. Josie would not let me go. Miss her a lot, even though she drove me crazy at times. Then I went to KinderCare to return Ms. Danielle's books I borrowed like a million years ago. It was so nice to see the ladies and the kids. I can't believe how much older they are all. So many of the kids that started in the baby room with me when I started there are all in the 3 year old room. Ahhh it was so cute. So sad too, many of my wonderful teachers were gone. But it was so nice to see the ones that are still going strong. I really missed them. It was fun to see them but it mad me sad too, because Brittany and I had such great fun and memories at that place. I really loved working there. Miss all the good friends I made there. I just hope I can make as good friends at my new place.

So today my boss told me when I get back tomorrow 2 of our team members will be gone. They were let go today due to restructuring in the Chicago office. They were employed by the Tribune Company not the LATimes. Here's the kicker...she was the only girl that I ate lunch with and had a friendship growing. NICE! I got a lot of work done today, but I'd like for you to meet the best cube mate in the world. He helped me type emails - ok really he deleted a lot of the stuff I typed. He if he wasn't laying on the keyboard he was walking across it. That poor cat loves me more than his catnip.



Look forward to our Christmas pics!

No comments: