Monday, March 16, 2009

DCK??? Now I know why I am broke

I saw a guy today with a bag with the initials DCK. I laughed so hard, I almost peed my pants. DCK!!!!!!! Anyone else think this is funny? Just me? Fine.

Ewe today this guy sat next to me for about 1/2 the trip and chewed on his cuticle the whole time. He must have been very very hungry.

Today I realized that no one will sit by you if you sit going backwards on the train. LOL. With the time change I now get to see some very beautiful sunsets and I also get to see some hot guys playing volleyball. LUCKY ME!

Today I hit snooze and luckily the great American Cat alarm woke me up in time to get to the train. I jumped up and feed my alarm, got dresses and ran out the door. Not only did I miss my alarm I get on the train and my ipod (anthony's) is dead. AHHHHHH no music to drown out the rest of the people on the train. Oh yeah and I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose. Yeah this is gonna be a great day. Did I mention that there is a lady behind me that was filing her nails. That sound drives me nuts.

This morning the elevator was pretty full and someone sarcastically said how many people can we fit in here? I said flatly, 20 or 3000 lbs. Nobody laughed and nobody made a comment. I thought it was pretty funny.

I took the metro home to my parents house today. The a homeless man walked on and gave some sob story and guess who forked up a buck. The guy next to me said "he's been telling that story for 9 months now." I said "Well God has blessed my and I like to give back when I have a chance. Since I never carry cash I guess that when I do have cash I feel like it is a sign to give it out. But seriously, I probably should just carry change. When I got on the green line, a few African guys got into the train and proceeded to have a beat box party on the train behind me. Rapping and beat boxing for about 4 exits. I rather hear/and see that type beating opposed to the other type I saw last month.

No comments: