Thursday, March 26, 2009

WHATEVER - am I invisible?

So the other day I saw this guy sit down a couple rows ahead of me. Then like 5 minutes later he got up and switched seats. Then a couple more minutes when by and he moved again and then again. Finally coming to rest in seat number 4. Ah CRAZY.

Did I tell you about the old man that sat next to me last week that was reading "The Women of Natzi Germany" No really he was. It is going to be my next book too. NOT

This cute guy and of course married got on the train the other day and as he was trying to settle in he spilled his coffee. I just looked over and smiled and said would you like me to hold your coffee? He was so embarrassed and thanked me like 5 times.

Oh and remember how I was told that I could ride the metro as long as I had my monthly amtrak pass and then I was told to buy a ticket. Now I have to buy 2 tickets and maybe even 3. LAME LAME LAME!

Do you believe in the invisible woman? Did you know that I am the invisible woman? So this lady and her friend came wobbling down the aisle of the train. She past my seat then yelled at her friend "Helen let's sit down I can't keep walking" then without looking she plopped her ass the chair next to me almost sitting on my purse. I pulled it out just quick enough and then she sat down swung her purse around and hit me. Never even looked my way. Then she moved her purse again and hit me, all the while bitching an moaning to her friend about how sick she was feeling and how she needed a seat downstairs. I was thinking in my head MOVE LADY or shut up. All the while I had the following conversation with my boss:

teresaperkins21 (4:32:13 PM): and now there is a lady sitting next to me on the train that already sat on my purse, hit me with her purse 3 times and then still does not acknowledge i am here and now she wont stop complaining to her friend in the next aisle
teresaperkins21 (4:32:30 PM): what a day
teresaperkins21 (4:32:31 PM): lol
My boss(4:33:03 PM): yea, i had to stop taking the train for a few days cuz i was getting a bad attitude mysefl
My Boss(4:33:05 PM): headphone time
teresaperkins21 (4:33:48 PM): If I'm not at work tomorrow check the fullerton prison...I may need a ride
teresaperkins21 (4:33:51 PM): and bail
My Boss (4:33:57 PM): no problem!
teresaperkins21 (4:34:04 PM):
teresaperkins21 (4:34:56 PM): I think I wil just cough on her until she thnks I am passing my germs on her. She is wearing leather gloves.
My boss (4:35:30 PM): a germaphobe, yea, how fun!
teresaperkins21 (4:39:43 PM): and she's gone.
My Boss (4:39:53 PM): cool
teresaperkins21 (4:40:05 PM): I do good work at annoying people
Boss (4:40:12 PM): you are funny

No comments: