Friday, March 6, 2009

Evil Carol is let out of the box!

So today as I was trying to sleep on the way to work these two older ladies sat down in the chairs in front of me. From there it was gab gab gab. They talked the whole way..loudly! They this man walked over and it turns out that it was one of the ladies husband. Apparently he was sitting in another row far from them. LOL. I wish I was too. The wife ask him it he wanted to join them and after he said yes and stared to walk away the other lady was like great there goes our alone time. Whatever. That made me laugh pretty hard. He moved over and then they stared talking and "Carol" (the single one) and said well I was going to tell you this when we were alone, but I guess we wont have that anymore. The husband was like I am sorry I have already moved my stuff. No no that is fine, I was just going to apologize for Evil Carol. Huh? They both said. Both the husband and wife sounded clueless to what she was talking about. I guess the other lady promised to call Carol back and she never did. Then that night they all went to a dinner party and Carol and the other lady were supposed to sit next to each other according to the name plates. I guess the other lady sat down as far away from Carol as possible - that is how Carol explained it. The other lady was still sounding like she had no idea what Carol was talking about. Then Carol said that I got mad at you for that. So I let Evil Carol out of the box. Have you seen the pictures you took from that night? Remember how you kept trying to take my picture and I would not let you? Then I finally turn and you got a picture of Evil Carol. I try really hard not to let her out of the box, but I was just so mad at you. Great now your husband is going to hold that over my head for the rest of my life. See this is why I was going to tell you alone. The husband just looked at the lady and said Evil Carol hmmm. Ok.

I'm sure we can all relate to my friend Carol I mean we all have parts of our personalities that we don't let out or try very hard not to let out. Don't even tell me you dont agree with me. I'll point out to each one of you who yours is. LOL. As annoying as it was to miss sleep, I got a good laugh that morning. Awe I could see Denise, Gregg and Myself in 15 years. Except I would never get mad at Denise for those lame reasons. Though I am sure I have been there and done that before. The moral of this story is that when you are upset, be careful because that is when the worse of you comes out. Talking about your feelings and letting people know where you stand is the best way. But try not to let your friends husband hear you..he really will hold it over your head for years! Oh Gregg could right his own blog on the adventures of Denise and Terri from 2002 and on.

No comments: