Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last call for Los Angeles

This guy next to me right now is very very smelly. He is also very very drunk. Before the train left they said last call and he stood up and said "Last call for alcohol, Good I need a drink. I've had a very hard life" Then he was like but I lost it. I've lost the cafe cart and I don't know where it is.

He asked a girl what she was reading and she said Homework. He said Halmark, like the cards? She said Homework and he said Homer, I want to read good books like that. She said no Homework for school. He said I just dont speak you language

Now he is humming to his own internal tune.

Today I became totally fascinated by the Amish. I wonder how they live. I wonder where they live. I wonder why they take the train from San Diego to LA and where they go after that. I wonder if they are all still inbred. I wonder if someone can just decided to become Amish and join the club. I wonder if they still make all of their own clothes or if they have an Amish Walmart. I wonder if they still stop formal education after 8th grade or something like that.

The ladies in front of me talked about cooking the whole entire way home. Talk about making a girl hungry! They talked about cooking and I researched the Amish. LOL. I think I might be an Amish for Halloween...it that mean?

No comments: