Monday, January 19, 2009

Do you think I have TB now?

Today was a normal morning...sleep. Have I mentioned that there has not been a sleeping car in sooooo long? Do know what that feels like? like sleeping with a flash light in your eyes, the sun. Like sleeping in a glass bubble for everyone to see, no curtains. Actually to tell you the truth at times being in the train feels like I've been waiting in the ER for 2 hours. Coughing, Sneezing, Hacking...you know general GREAT air being circulated over and over again without any type of air purifier or fresh air. Why am I doing this again? Oh yeah so you all have something to read.

Talking about health...today in the aisle behind me there as a guy with a hacking non stop cough. I over heard the guy next to him ask if he needed a drink of water. The guy said no. Then he blamed it on post nasal drip. He can say whatever he wants but I know it was TB! I know the spores were just floating around the train car. Seriously if I get TB I'm gonna go find that guy! Yeah I know I am all talk. I should like Kristi huh? Remember with she was younger and she was gonna die like once a week or she broke, sprained or hurt something all the time? HAHA Sorry Kristi, I had to. Did you know she is pregnant? Oh joy. HAHAHA Sorry, it's just so easy. She's actually being really great so far, no complaints.

Do you remember when I first started riding I told you that when the cars were crowded I was going to look for the cutest single guy and sit by him? So the train was crowded today and I did as I said. Found some cute guy and sat next to him. Did I start a conversation...yeah. I said how far are you going on the train and he said Oceanside. End of conversation. Yes, he was very interested in talking to me not.
He put his Ipod on and that was it. But no the story does not stop there...the ipod got louder and louder. I do not know how he could still hear. I think you probably hear it from your house. But WAIT...then with his eyes closed he started to chair dance. You know the head bob, toe tapping and all. I was trying so hard not to laugh. So instead I just updated my facebook with this "Edit
Terri is wondering if the guy next to me can hear...his ipod is LOUD. But he is cute. HAHA"

Monday is done...bring on Tuesday

p.s. if you don't hear from me soon it is because Kristi killed me for talking about her in my blog. Send a rescue team out, please.

No comments: