Saturday, January 10, 2009

Special Edition - Tales of the Rails - live from Hawaii and NY

As I have mentioned before I have no idea how many of my friends and family read my blog and from where...but I'd thought what this commuter sited and another commuter did was worth putting in print. (feel free to send me your good stories too)

Aloha!

Just to let you know that even on the islands your train tales are read...I've been people watching also and you wouldn't believe the things I see happening in this part of the world.

I got on the bus in Oahu and this lady was across from Peggy and I and she kept falling asleep and(A shark had nothing on this lady at all) her mouth dropped open and I couldn't believe it! she had two row's of teeth right in the front part of her jaw,and then she drooled and a big old chunk of spit fell toward her chin and that's what woke her up because she wiped her hand across it and her face got all wet ,I was just about to loose it...so we got off the bus and took the next one, and on the second one we couldn't figure out if this person next to us was a man or a woman that was talking pretty loud to the bus driver,I mean you would think one of us could had gotten some kind of vibe ,but no this one even had us confused,that the people next to us were making bets...but I have a feeling that no one found out..(?)

Thanks Aunt Ana for sharing your tales of the rails or should I say bus.

Next we move to the big apple NY! Where and old co-worker had participated in what I would call the MOST Hilarious commuter experience ever. The 9th annual No Pants Subway ride or No Pants 2K9. Enjoy!

No comments: