Monday, October 20, 2008

And the magic door to Narnia closed...

Well I guess all good things have to end. But why do they have to end the day after it began. Yes, you've guessed it the magic train car was just an illusion. Apparently not every one of the surfliner's has the car. BOO HOO. I was so happy on Friday to get to catch a little more sleep (i've been staying up at night sewing my halloween costume). The train pulls up, I'm so excited and then POP! My balloon bursts as the mystery car is not attached! All I could hear in my head was..waw waw wawww. Oh well, I mean If I got to ride in style everyday, then I would start expecting to be treated like a princess every day. Telling people to make me dinner, wash my clothes and pick up my mail. Oh opps! Yeah you're right Kristi I already do do that to you. If I have not told you lately I LOVE YOU!. Seriously, she is the best. Unless she is bed ridden, then it is give me this, I want some of that and hey take my kids to schoool, give them their meds...I can go on. HAHAHAHA Just kidding. She was not so bad at all. Where was I? Oh yes I had to sit in a regular everyday not so special blue train seat. Oh sure it reclines, but no foot rest and curtains. Sleep was so so, yet it was sleep.

My ride home was more crowded than usual. As the train approached the platform, they were already announcing that the train was going to be standing room only. UGGH. Oh well I got on and squished my way into a corner of the Cafe car. It was the same old crew there, all squished. But then in walked this horrible, nauseating smelling man. I mean he smelled so bad that it did not matter where you were in distance from him in the car, you smelled him. SERIOUSLY!!!! How can you smell that bad and not know or care? Promise me that if I ever smell that you will all tell me. Worse thing is he decided he wanted to sit down where we all were. There are NOOOOOOOOO windows. No seats any where else. NOOOOO escape. Wait is get better....he is going from LA to Oceanside! Say it ain't so. There also was this lady who had been on the train since Oxnard and she was trashed. She smelled like cigarettes! She was comedy. She said she ran some fishing boats and was gonna bring us all some huge tunas. What a great 2 hour ride that would be with huge ass fishes stuck in the car too. There was this guy who was going to San Diego to spend the weekend with his kids. Nice, guy but really not my type. Yes, Alicia he is breathing - shut it. Then we met this really drunk girl who thought we were together and she offered us her last 4 trips on her 10 day pass. She said all she wants to do if help two people who are in love..she believes in helping long distance relationships. Too Funny! Well that is where the trip ended.

No comments: