Friday, October 10, 2008

Wednesday nah skip it Thursday instead

Well I am sure if you really want to hear about my Wednesday I can scratch up a few little tidbits. Slept there and I worked on the way home. Did I tell you that I am one BIG cold sore? Yeah I look like I have leprosy. Oh I did see Andy on the platform before we stopped in Solana Beach, I am sure he thought I looked beautiful. And I had my hear all up in a clip, so cute NOT. Yawn....you a sleep yet?

Thursday morning I got on the train as normal and started to get ready to sleep and then we stop in Oceanside and a girl probably my age gets on and sit by me. She breaks out her computer and I just lean over and sleep. Then around Irvine or Santa Ana I wake up and realize my glasses are gone. Yeah I truly fell asleep and my glasses got up and walked away. Can you believe it? I mean we have been together for 3 years...day in and day out and they just got up and left me! Seriously! What the heck. I get up and start to search around. They are gone. So I ask my neighbor, "any chance you've seen my glasses?" She said I saw them on your lap...funny so did I. After a few minutes of searching, I find them on the side of my chair almost lost for good. Well I am awake now. Suddenly she is ready to talk. Then before I knew it, she does what NO ONE ever does to me...she asked for my opinion on POLITICS. I mean doesn't she know me? ME...ME what is my opinion on political issues. UGGGHHH. "May I ask you a personal question? What are your thoughts on Prop 8?" Yikes, ok well I won't reiterate the conversation but i will say we spoke about it for about 30 or 40 minutes. Erika would have been so proud of me. HAHA Then we talked about our families and she loved the story about my parents. She said that it was one of the best stories she's heard. She asked me if I did the commute daily and told me she does it 2 or 3 times a week. Turns out she and I both take the metro line after union station as well. We continued to talk all the way off the train and while we rode the metro. It was so fun. She is a lawyer and just moved to Oceanside because she got married in May. We parted and said maybe we'd run into each other again soon.

Thursday night was kind of fun. I sat by this guy who is a computer guy at Cal State Santa Barbara. He said how bad can life be if you get to look out on the ocean all day long. I thought about it...yes that would be great. He was going to spend the next few days in Disneyland with his family. He was meeting up with his brother and sister and parents. It had been awhile since they've seen each other. How fun is that! Well, he stopped talking and I started working. The End. I never saw anyone else I knew that evening. Too bad.

No comments: