Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wednesday 10/1/08

First of all can anyone believe that it is already OCTOBER! Holy crap where did the year go. Well this morning I was very tired so I slept the whole way. Ok I did do some ease dropping, on the two guys in front of me. One guy was a war vet and he was heading to Seattle to for a wedding. He and the man next to him talked about politics. The second guy was all over Palin, but he was talking out both sides of his mouth. I got so bored all I heard was blah blah blah and back to sleep I went. Today the train was very late, we did not even pull into union station til 9:05 am and we are supposed to get in at 8:55 am. My knee felt a lot better today and that was good because I had to walk real quick to work. Oh yeah I thought you'd like to see my chair HAHA

Side note- I love my job and the people I work with. The commute is long but 2 weeks down and I still don't mind it.


So staying true to my new rule of finding someone interesting or hot I started to sit by this one guy, but then I over heard a girl talking in front of me and she had open seat with her. Then i saw her face and I swear I thought it was Reese Witherspoon and sounded like her too. So I moved. YES, I got up from my seat that I had already sat in for like 5 minutes and sat with this girl. HAHA Ok so this girl was awesome. She was wearing this tank top that was so low cut and she had no bra on. Let's just say that we had a lot of guy pass by out seats. Around Santa Ana station we began talking. Turns out her job is soooooo much cooler than mine so she did a lot more of the talking. This girls is a stylist. She has worked in some very trendy salons in LA and San Diego. She's traveled the world with Paul Mitchell. After landing up in the hospital 3 times last year for a pinched nerve in her shoulder she decided that she had to give up a full time job. Now she is a traveling hairstylist. She sold everything she owns, except her car and now she lives between New York, San Diego and Portland. She has her clients on 6 week schedules and she rotates between the three cities. One person she doesn't charge but trades for a room for the time she is in town. The rest of the people she does while she is in town she charges $200. Yes you read that right $200!!! She does like 7 or more people on each trip. Can you believe it. That is $1,400 for like 2 days work. She said she is well known for her platinum blonds. LOL can you imagine saying that? She was getting picked up from a family friend that was only 21 and he was acting like a total child. It was funny to hear her speaking to him.

After we talked about her job and my sister, we started to talk about autism. She said she was fascinated by it. She said she has always tried to understand how this one disorder could be shown in so many ways. I told her about Bryan and how great he is. We talked about his eating habits, his personality and how his disorder has changed over the years. She just sat there and took it all in. Oh forgot to mention we both got Coronas to sip and enjoy. We talked about so much. She totally reminded me of Reese I swear. She then decided it was time to change her clothes and she slipped on a more conservative tank top and shimmied out of her other one and then put a bra on right there in our seats. I was impressed.

New Rule: Look around before you sit down that way you don't look like a dork moving.

No comments: