Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mental telepathy?

So do you believe in mental telepathy? The other day when I was commuting with my mom and dad, I had a conversation with a fly. Bear with me...so on Thursday the metro was pretty empty. The doors open and closed with no one getting in. Then at Crenshaw the door opened and in flew a fly. I just looked at him and told him well now your stuck. You can keep flying around all you want but you can't get out. Sorry, there are no windows, but if you hang by the door you will get out for sure. But he was not listening to me. He just kept flying around. At one point he landed on the handle next to the door and I said yeah that is a good place to be. But of course he left that place and flew around again. I mean seriously? What the heck? I'm trying to help the guy. We slowly approach our next stop and I said ok here is your chance, get ready. The door open, he flew around and slam he just made it out. As he was leaving he said thanks lady! No of course I never actually used my voice to talk to the fly...we had our conversation through mental telepathy. He was a pretty nice guy.

That evening was my last training class and we had a test to take. I was so antsy, because I wanted to be able to catch my usual train home and not stay in LA again. No offense mom and dad, but I wanted to sleep in my own bed, see my cat and wear my own clothes. We got the tests and I rushed through it. I did not want to give myself any time to think about the answers, that is when I mess up. First one done, I know I missed one for sure. Seems like years before everyone else was done. At like 4:40pm (I usually leave at 4:30 pm, they finally hand our tests back and say we can only miss 4 points. We are now going to review that test question by question...noooooooooooooooo! I look down -1 1/2! AWESOME. Ahh excuse me, but may I leave I only missed 1 1/2 points. Thanks! Bye!!!!!!! I ran to the station and hoped on the metro. I'm sorry but there are two trains ahead of us to leave, and we will be stuck here for a few minutes. NOOOOOOO Say it ain't so. It was so. I finally got to the amtrak at 5:05 with the train leaving at 5:10pm. WOOHOO I get to go home. The rest of the trip was boring.

No comments: