Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm going straight to H---

Ok I am going straight to the hot place. First let me tell you about my morning commute. I will also preface this with NO I do not have kids of my own, but I have been around a heck of a lot of them and I think I would have handled things differently. So this morning this mom and her 3 kids gets on the train and sits in the 4 facing seats in from of me. Oh side note there were two guys sitting in the 4 seater section and they just sat there looking at the lady who need those seat Obviously! I was so amazed by their rudeness. I hope that man I marry would be raised well enough to know you ALWAYS offer your seat to a lady, especially one with 3 kids. I was sleeping and when I hear the older man next to me tell the 10 year old boy he should put his 2 year old sister down because if the train stops quickly she could go flying down the stairs. The mom was just sitting there and NEVER even thought that maybe that could happen. They were next to the window looking out and it was a straight drop down and the train does not stop smoothly. So the little boy walked her over to his mom and she picked her up just to hear the 2 year old SCREAM and cry...WHAT WHAT WHAT YES I AM AWAKE NOW. All she did was hold her. No talking to her about why she cant stand there or give her other options of things to do. Or even tell her to stop screaming it was not appropriate. Or better yet, where was the portable DVD player? They moved as soon as another group of chairs were open on the side where the water is to make her happy. It get quiet and then WAAAAAHHHHH. What now? I felt like the mom was more concerned about how she looked in all of our eyes rather than disciplining or directing her child.

So now I am awake and the guy next to me has left so I went and got ready for work. I sat down and all of a sudden I started to notice all of the female things i needed to take care of...yes I had some time on my hands. I forgot to shave my legs and I wore a skirt. I need a pedicure and I wore open toes shoes. I need my hair done and I wore it down. I'm a mess! Ok got to work early today. Oh yeah forgot to mention yesterday on the metro to union station there was this african american guy with his heads set on and he was trying to pick up on this hispanic girl. She would not listen so he started to rap about our trip. "Weeze on the metro going to union. Dis hot chick won't give me her digits." Yeah he was that good.

Why I am going to h---, I have resorted to taking pictures of random people...just like a sorority sister of mine. Now she is really nuts. HAHA just kidding EHM


This is a real life Holly Hobby Doll

Ok here was a chance for the world to get back at me...I walked out of the bathroom today with my skirt tucked in to my underwear in the back. Good thing there are two doors to go through before you make it to the halls. I was able to save myself. But how great would the have been if someone got me on camera! haha Pay backs a Bitch Terri.

My PM commute was lots of fun. I traveled with a young lady that was coming down to San Diego from Tracy to help her friend celebrate her 21st birthday. They were going to hang down at in the gaslamp district. Oh forgot to mention this total sleezy business guy that was sitting with us at first. He was looking every woman that walked by up and down. Practically undressing them with his eyes. Hmmm should I feel insulted he barely gave me a first look. What do those other women have that I don't? Oh well. The seats we had were right by the cafe and near the potty. I never seen so many LAZY people in one place. Tell me this, how hard is it to shut the bathroom door when you get out? I mean seriously, it is not like the bathroom smells like roses! So for the next hours and half she and I took turns reading our books and shutting the bathroom door. It got the a point we almost broke out the ro-sham-bo. Some how we got on the topic of obsessions. Like people who collect shoes, purses, clothes...etc. She was a purse collector, she said she does not spend outrageous money but loves to get a new purse. I told her about my friend - she remains nameless - and how her husband and her had a bet that she could not go a whole year without buying a new purse. If she buys a new purse she had to have sex with her husband EVERY night from then on. HAHA Let's just say she had a purse hiding in her car for months. LOVE IT. I told her that I really did not have any obsessions but I do own a lot of books I don't read. Oh speaking of book, somebody remind me to get my books back from Maria...she has like 7 of them. We had some great conversations but the best part of the night came about 15 minutes from our stop.

So we were both getting our stuff together to de-train (is that a word?) Then this lady in her 60's wearing a CANARY YELLOW business skirt suit. Knee length skirt and blazer. She tried to get into the bathroom but someone was already in there. She without a word she drops her big ass purse on our table and fusses around and finds her PIC! She then proceeds to pic the crap out of her hair teasing and fluffing. She even flipped her head down and teased the bottom of her hair. Pic and fluff, pic and fluff. I had to hold my breath so that I would not start laughing out loud. Seriously I think the both of us almost peed our pants. Well she makes it into the bathroom and we start laughing. I said "that lady has a hot date. She is getting ready for a night on the town. I bet she comes out with bright red lipstick." wait for it...wait for it....the door opens and out walks big bird with BRIGHT ORANGE RED lipstick. I grabbed my cell phone as quickly as I could but I missed her. I told me new friend that my goal was to find this lady right of the train. The lighting was so bad and this picture does not to things justice.


Casualty: my side from laughing so hard and my knee from running after this lady.

No comments: