Monday, October 27, 2008

If your happy and you know clap your hands...

If your happy and you know it then your face will surely show it, if your happy and you know it clap your hands. I had to throw back to the preschool days. I just have to say though my life is far from perfect, I am happy about the life that God has given me. The ups and downs. Guess who forgot to bring her (anthony's) ipod. Boo Hoo. I went to sleep any way. Small pet peeve...Ok so it is Anaheim and I am pretending to sleep. My legs are crossed and I am taking up both chairs and then the guy just sits down. NO he did not even ask me. Just sat on down. Who does that? I was so pist. No I do not have right to be made at all, but heck I had some extra energy to waste.

Ok since the PM trip was kind of boring, I am going to tell you about my weekend.

I took Anthony and Bryan on the train to see my Mom and Dad in Los Angeles. It was Bryan's first time on the train and he was excited. We all sat together and all did our own thing. Bryan played his DS, Anthony and Kaitlyn ( his girlfriend) did their school work and I looked at the paper and did a soduku book. When we got almost to Fullerton, we grabbed our stuff and went down stairs. As soon as we got down there the conductor said we were gonna stop here until another train passes by. It took a long time and Bryan started to get nervous. He started asking all sorts of questions. Why is the track sort of tilted? If we are stopped so that another train can go by, does that mean they are gonna run into us? How long does this take? But we made it to the station in one piece.

We had to grab the 5:40 pm train home so we left my parents house at 5:05 pm. We were gonna grab some food for us but there really wasn't a restaurant on our side of the street and it was 5:28 already. The station had a cafe so we all went in. Bryan and I ordered grilled cheese sandwiches and Anthony ordered nachos. The lady said it will only take 5 minutes, but of course that is 5 minutes after she putts around. 5:38 pm and I am getting frustrated. (personal note: stress does not affect me but frustration could kill me. If I am not able to control a situation my heart starts to beat out of my chest and my emotions are uncontrollable). I tell the kids to get over to the other platform and I'd meet them there even if I had to run up and over the bridge and down again. The food was not coming and I started to get nervous and then I told my parents how sorry I was that they just wasted 18 dollars on food for us that we will never eat. My Dad said don't worry about it, just go. I kissed them goodbye and ran. As soon as I stepped off the stairs the train door opened up and we got on. No food and no seats. Standing room only. It took a bit for everyone to get off of the train and get on. Then just as my mom comes running down the stairs and is only feet away from the door it closes. Then someone pulls the emergency cord because their friends did not get on, I yell run!!! and I grab the food. Yipee. Then the doors close again. Then open again because the an elderly couple could not get off of the train quick enough because of all of the people. I yell thank you so much love you...to my very out of breath parents. Anthony said he could not remember ever seeing my mom run that quick. We stood up for so long and Bryan did not like that. It was not until we got to San Juan Capistrano...ugg. Bryan said that he thought it was quicker than driving. I said it was nicer than driving, because I get to listen to my own music and if they bug me I can get up and walk away. LOL

No comments: